The GRECS Online Training Center is ideal for early childhood education professionals looking to enhance their skills at their own pace. Training can be immediately accessed from anywhere – all you need is a computer and internet connection!
Our online training courses are designed to help you meet your professional goals. Whether you simply want to complete annual training requirements or you’re trying to acquire training hours for a CDA, our courses provide a variety of engaging topics designed specifically for you!
Not only is online training convenient, it’s affordable! Individual sessions start as low as $11. You can also choose from a variety of subscription options and training bundles. Other features of online training include:
- New courses are added to your course catalog at no extra cost throughout your annual subscription.
- All courses award IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Continuing Education Units are awarded through Smart Horizons. GRECS does not award CEUs for these online courses.
- You can print your certificate immediately after successfully completing an end-of-course assessment test.
- Each course includes references, glossary, help features, and links to resources you can use in the classroom
- A help desk is available to assist you.
- All courses are 1-2 hours long. You may start a course, exit, and return to the same place you stopped when it’s convenient for you.